Baraka

     I'll be starting this text saying, I had absolutely NO idea what I was going to watch when I decided to watch Baraka, but it was weirdly interesting to me. I have to be honest and say that I found it  a bit boring at first, the only thing that kept my attention was the music. Then, as i slowly understood what it was actually about, I had a little more patience. I really did love seeing all the different cultures and their  traditions and religious activities, it was an eye opener. It's not that I was ignorant to other cultures and their rituals, but I never actually took the time to research and watch said rituals. I found a little disturbing some of the sounds the various groups made but after that I was able  to calm down with the nice nature scenery between the transition of the different cultures and places. 

It's really impressive ho this is all essentially, raw footage. It's just people doing their thing, living their daily lives, and all of that for us to watch I can imagine how much was spent on simply just getting to all the different locations, not counting all the crew and cameras they had to invest in. Baraka was, let's say an experience, i wouldn't really watch it again for entertainment but I'm glad i saw it at least once in my life.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Comparing buildings with Enviromental Awareness

Function Vs Beauty